Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chicken Jerky Treat Warning Extended/Updated

This warning is so important for all pet owners, especially dog owners.� I had originally been made aware of a potential problem in August–and temporary changed brands to what I thought was safe. I was hoping that this would have been corrected by now, but instead, the warning was extended, so I thought you’d better know about this… This weekend, when I opened a warning from the “health guru,” in Dr. Mercola’s newsletter, just for curiosity, I got up and immediately checked the origin of the brand we had switched to. Much to my shock, it, too, was made in China (printed in teeny tiny print). I was giving it  Read More

atlantica online class seattle sewer cleaning super cheap auto online

No comments:

Post a Comment